(Effective September 7, 2019)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins September 7, 2019 and ends September 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm [HST] (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: Participants are to post a selfie at any Aloha Festivals event on a public Instagram using the hashtag #HeleWithHawaiianMiles during the Sweepstakes Period, then follow the Hele gas Instagram account, the Hawaiian Airlines Instagram account, and the Aloha Festivals Instagram account. All selfies must be posted by 11:59pm, Monday, 30 September 2019.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States residing in the state of Hawaii who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Eligible winner has not won a Sweepstakes Prize valued at $100.00 or higher from Sponsor or Prize Provider (as defined below) within one year of the end date of this Sweepstakes. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor, Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (“Prize Provider”) and Par Refinery LLC, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are ineligible to enter or win in this Sweepstakes.
PRIZE DETAILS: (1) #HeleWithHawaiianMiles prize will be awarded to a potential winner after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Prize includes 160,000 HawaiianMiles. Approximate Retail Value: $4,740. This prize is non-transferrable and cannot be substituted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
HawaiianMiles awarded are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Actual value may vary. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Guests must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner signs a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is legal ward or child of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including meals, souvenirs, gratuities, etc. are the sole responsibility of winner.
4. WINNING ENTRY SELECTION: Potential winner will be selected among all eligible entries received after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by direct message via Instagram on October 2, 2019. Potential prize winner will be required to respond within twenty-four (24) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner must present a valid government issued photo ID to claim prize. Sponsor, Prize Provider, and Partners are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage–due or misdirected mail or entries. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner must sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, and Liability Release and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release, to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; a telephone, text message, or Instagram direct message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours; any required documents are not returned within the time frame indicated; or if winner is unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Prize Provider assume no responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online and in-store from time to time during the Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Prize Provider and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor, Prize Provider, and its Partners make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor, Prize Provider, and its designees the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
8. NAME OF WINNER: For the name of winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Par Hawaii: 1132 Bishop Street, STE 2500; Honolulu, HI 96813. Attn: #HeleWithHawaiianMiles Sweepstakes.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Hawaii without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize, and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for approximate retail value of the prize. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any personal information provided in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes will only be used by Sponsor to notify a potential winner and/or fulfillment of a prize.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting any many deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ENTRIES OR WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: Par Hawaii, Inc.
PRIZE PROVIDER: Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a prize provider only and is not responsible in any way for the administration of this Sweepstakes.